29 September, 2012

Leavin on a Jet Plane..

So let's face it, not every marriage is fine and dandy all the time, and not to beat around the bush, but right now..mine blows. Like terribly bad. Having a baby does a huge toll on your relationship. Everyone thinks it's all fine and dandy, but literally EVERY. THING. changes when you have a child.

No, Wil and I are not getting a divorce.

I, on the other hand, am going to Illinois very soon (hopefully), for awhile. It may be a week, two weeks, or three. I haven't decided yet, but SOON, Audrey & I will be packing our bags and heading to good ole' St. Louis to be picked up by my daddy.

I'm not going to get into a lot of details on what's going on, but I will say that I love my husband more then anything, and if it takes me leaving for a short while so he can pull his head out of his ass to see what he's actually got & stop taking it for granted, then that's what I have to do.


So yeah, that's what's going on right now. A lot of fighting and crying, nothing fun or special..

I'll keep y'all updated.

1 comment:

  1. me and rob have fought a lot too after having blake. i think coming to illinois is what you need! and if you get free time, we should get together with the babies :)

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments!