27 September, 2012

Baby & Mama 3 months PP

Let's start this off with me..I'm three months postpartum. I don't know if I've lost anymore weight then I did a month ago. I've gone to the gym once, a month ago..yeah, fail. It's almost impossible having a three month old baby though! I don't want to push her off on someone every evening so I can go work out for an hour. Last time I checked I weighed 153. That is 33 pounds away from my pre pregnancy weight, and trust me..my body is NO where near what it used to look like, but I'm kinda okay with that..and that may be the worst thing of it all. I'm getting used to my body. I have bad days where I can't even look at myself in the mirror because it makes me sick to my stomach, BUT most days I'm okay with it.

I'm vowing right now, when school starts, I'm going to start working out. That's one month away. Audrey will be in day care, so days that I get out before I have to pick her up, I will work out before-hand.

Other then weight, I'm pretty much still overwhelmed with everything. I don't know if it's still hormones that are left over, or if I'm just back to my bitchy-self and thought it wasn't this bad before. I don't think I'll be 100 percent content and happy until we have our own place, which I know is way out of reach, and I probably say this in every post..but, it's true. I just want our own house, condo, apartment, ANYTHING.

Audrey and I may visit Illinois in a few weeks, if my dad gets some extra money to fly us out. Wil can't go because he has school. I just need to get away from here for a few days, to relax and spend time with MY family since I haven't seen my "sisters", Ayden, my niece, or Jaci since LAST CHRISTMAS. It's sad to even think about.

I'll get to Audrey's part of the post. She is THREE MONTHS OLD TODAY! Holy cow.








Audrey is :

- 14 pounds, 7 Ounces & 24 inches long!

- Has a big head ;) haha says the doctor!

- Starting rice cereal! A lot of people wait until four months, some even SIX, but I don't see why we wait. Audrey has showed signs of readiness, so here we go! She will be on rice for one week, then oatmeal for one week, then we will start with fruits and veggies. I haven't decided if we will start fruits first, or veggies, though.

- Hates tummy time more then anything. She can hold her head up for about 15-20 seconds while on her stomach, but still refuses to roll over.

- Loves sitting in her high chair at eye level with everyone.

- Is a morning person! She is such a sweet baby in the morning.

- Has started being very interested with cuddling before bed time.

- Bed time is anywhere between 8-9 PM. She usually sleeps until 6:30-9 AM, but sometimes still has off days where she wakes up once at night around 3-4 AM.

- Wears size two diapers, 3-6 clothes (they're still pretty big/baggy on her, but it's already COLD in New Jersey and we have ZERO fall clothes in any other size except 3-6 months, AND her 0-3 are too small now.

- Still has blue eyes and strawberry blonde hair. Her hair looks more red in the sun.

- Is still being swaddled at night to sleep. I'm trying to break the habit but every time I try she wakes up multiple times at night and I really just love my sleep too much.

- Is most definitely a MAMA'S GIRL...and I'm not complaining. I love the feeling when she only wants me..it just melts my heart when she stops crying as soon as she gets in my arms.

- Drools EVERY WHERE. She is definitely teething. Her favorite teething toy is her fists. They are always in her mouth!

1 comment:

  1. Aw she is growing so fast! I remember going with you to your first appointment to "make sure" you were positive! AWW!

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments!