30 September, 2012

Warning: RANT.

Sigh, why is it that I only blog when I have something to bitch about? Probably because I don't have friends and this is the only way I can bitch about it.

I don't understand why someone can't follow simple directions. I know I am very lucky that I have my in-laws to watch Audrey any time we need them to, just so we can go out, but holy hell why can't they follow simple directions? Audrey needs to be swaddled at night to sleep well, and my mother in law refuses to do it. She says she can't, and that Audrey moves her arms around too much and she can't get her to be still so she can. She's three months old for crying out loud! How is it so difficult to swaddle her when I can do it JUST fine every, single night?!

I am also the only one who knows how to calm Audrey down. I try to help others and tell them what they need to do, but they don't listen...then I eventually just take her away from them because I feel sorry for her and she stops crying automatically. Wtf.

One more thing...when she's crying hysterically, saying "who's a pretty girl?" Or calling her "Miss Giggles" isn't going to make her happy, and stop crying..you just sound annoying. Her name is Audrey.

Now I have to go get ready for Buffalo Wild Wings, the only reason I watch the Giants game with my husband is if he takes me there to eat to watch the game. If Audrey isn't swaddled and in bed the right way when I get home together, she's not being left with them again. That simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments!