After Wil went "deep sea fishing" in Brooklyn Saturday morning for his best friends birthday, he headed off to Delaware for a WEEK! We haven't ever spent a week here, just a long weekend. We haven't spent a weeks worth of "vacation" with each other at ALL unless you want to call the two weeks of leave after his Homecoming from Afghanistan when we got married a vacation.
Anyways, we got here Saturday night after enjoying the Cape May Ferry. We called it quits pretty early. Sunday morning we woke up and went adventured out to find a fresh seafood market. Wasn't the best outcome, but we're back today. I'm actually in the parking lot while Wil is inside picking out Crabs for Crab cakes tonight!
Audrey also met her "really only" Aunt yesterday! Wils brother is married, so she has an aunt by marriage, and my best friends are considered her aunts, but Cait, Wils sister is technically her only aunt.
So far today we have made a trip to Walmart since my period decided to become Texas chainsaw massacre and I needed something for a little heavier flow..TMI, I know. We also checked out the state park which is super nice, and it makes me miss North Carolina SO bad!! Oh and guess who else? WIL! He's said it twice today so far that he misses NC! The smell of the ocean just makes me so happy, and it makes me hate living in New Jersey even more.
Now we're going to cook dinner & bake cookies. Were possibly going to take Audrey to the pool to swim for the first time ever :) tomorrow were going to buffalo wild wings for lunch and I'm SO excited!! I used to go there very often in Illinois and I haven't been in a long time!
So far, our vacation is amazing!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I adore comments!