So about a week ago I started getting mild, off and on cramps. I decided to buy some pads at the drug store (by the way Rite Aid sucks) before I started so I had SOMETHING to use around here because ya know, I haven't had a period in like TEN months. So yeah..it started. It's not even nearly as bad as I thought it would be. It's actually a LOT lighter then my periods before I got pregnant, and I haven't had nearly the painful cramps I used to have!
But my pads smell like fruit loops. I didn't mean to get the scented kind because I just don't like that kinda shit, but I was talking on the phone and I was a born again pad buying virgin. The packages don't even look the same as they did 10 months ago. It was kind of stressful to just buy pads!
I can't wait to be able to use tampons again also! This pad this makes me feel like Audrey's not the only one in diapers around here, ha! Speaking of Audrey, she um (please God don't let me jinx myself) has slept through the night since Tuesday night! It's bliss, pure bliss.
Now I need to go get last minute things done before we leave for Delaware tomorrow. We're going for a week!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I adore comments!