My blogs slacking big time. I feel like it's stuck back in time or something, and I really need to revamp it. In the next week my blog will be going through major changes, so please, watch out for some madness, and a NEW name ;)
Also, if you're a follower and I DON'T follow your blog back, please let me know. I get side tracked sometimes and don't realize I'm not reading ya'lls blogs too, and I want to! So please comment so I can start following you!
There's going to be a lot more organizing around here, here are some posts to be looking out for :
- Our life in the past 6 weeks through Instagram (ADD ME! CJRork)
- 6 week check up (mommy addition)
- PP depression
- How 'baby language' has helped us improve our parenting by 100%
- PP body pictures before working routine begins
- Thoughts of beginning a YouTube channel with 'vlog updates'
- Audrey's 2 month update
Let me know if you want to see any other specific posts!! :)
i need to revamp my blog and start updating more :( i feel like i hardly ever have time, and when i do have time i wanna do other things. lol i definitely think you should start a youtube channel! that would be awesome :)
ReplyDelete