04 June, 2012

30 day challenge; day 3

I'm trying my hardest to keep up. It took a little bit more out of me today to actually blog, which is sad. It's not hard to blog, I just don't feel like I'm doing it correctly...I guess you'd say? but here I am, doing day three of my challenge!

Day 3 - A picture of the cast from your favorite show;

I have so many shows I watch on a daily bases it's unreal. I usually have at least ONE show on at all times. Right now the three top shows I watch are all on Lifetime..






I am also a huge fan of all 16 & Pregnant, Teen mom (1 & 2), Sisterwives, Say Yes to the Dress, Criminal Minds, Snapped, Long Island Medium, A Baby story, and plenty more!

2 comments:

  1. I love Client List. Sometimes I feel like it moves so freaking slow though. Love Teen Mom. My new fave is gyspy wedding or whatever on TLC. OMG. Do you watch?! Even Duane is hooked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what's the second show you have a picture of?

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments!