05 June, 2012

34 week update & 30 day challenge; day 4

How far along : 34 weeks ya'll..that means I have 3 weeks until I'm "full term", which by the way used to be 36 weeks, but now it's 37? When did all that jazz change? I have TWO weeks left on bed rest though, so at 36 weeks I can go back to full activity and start doing natural things to get this little girl out!
Weight : As far as I know, +42 pounds. My next doctors appointment is on Thursday, and I will be weighed again then.
Belly button : Okay, seriously I am totally grossed out. My belly button isn't IN, but it's not OUT, it's just FLAT so it looks like I don't even have one and I feel like an alien.
Stretch marks : basically everywhere EXCEPT my stomach (knock on wood).
Movement : When she moves, my whole stomach moves.
Food cravings : Still wanting Applebees. Ice, vanilla creme cookies (like Golden Oreo's but the store brand is so much better), and I could totally go for some Strawberry Cheesecake ice cream from Delaware...ugh
Labor signs : I have contractions, cramps, and pressure every now and then, but I haven't called my doctor about them because they'll just send me to labor and delivery again, which will just tell me to drink lots of water and to take it easy.
Symptoms : I get dizzy with headaches every now and then. I wake up at least once a night in serve pain in my stomach/back. I'm still swelling pretty badly. I get very tired super easily! Also, this has happened awhile ago and I just keep forgetting to mention it, but my stomach is SO hairy! It has long bleach blonde hairs all over!
Sleep : I'll get really tired through out the day, and then at night I'll be exhausted but I stay up until about 1 AM watching TV. I'll wake up a few times in the middle of the night either having to pee, or in pain. Then I'll wake up super early between 5-7 AM wide awake. Sometimes I'll get up to eat breakfast, other times I just lay in bed until I fall asleep. Then I'll sleep until 11 AM - Noon almost!
Looking forward to : Getting all the things in the mail I have ordered in the past few days; Her rug for her room, curtains (more, I have some already and they look AWESOME I just had to order more), more hair bows of course...haha, and my baby shower outfit!! The baby shower is in two weeks! :)

If anything happens at my doctors appointment on Thursday, I'll be sure to inform ya'll!

Day 4 - A picture of your night ;


Facebook & Keeping up with the Kardashians. How exciting, right?



1 comment:

  1. i have little hairs on my stomach too. sometimes it feels like little spiders or something are crawling on it.

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments!