03 June, 2012

30 day challenge; day 2

Hey ya'll! So far, so good, I'm sticking to this challenge! Let's just hope I can get to 30 days! Maybe if ya'll are lucky I will do my first ever GIVE AWAY after this challenge is complete. I have no idea what it would be, but I'm sure I could think of something. All ya'll have to do is keep me motivated to countiue to blog, so do it! :)

Day 2; A picture of you & someone you've been close to the longest.

I'm pretty sure this is the same person as the last challenge, because it hasn't changed, and probably never will. Right now we're not AS close as we have been before, but we talk very often. I've known Breana since I was born, literally, well probably a few weeks after the fact but you get my drift. Our parents were good friends, and she's six days older to me (and she will never let me forget it). She was my first best friend, and has been by my side through every obsitcle in my life. If it wasn't for her, I wouldn't have met Wil!


^ I can't wait to be that skinny again! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments!