02 June, 2012

30 day challenge take; 2

So, last year around this time I did the 30 day challenge like the rest of the bloggy world. Well, I started reading Defying Gravity's blog recently and she started doing the 30 day challenge again, and I thought what the hell, why not?! It could help my last few weeks of pregnancy go A LOT faster..well maybe. So, here it goes!

Day 1 - A picture of yourself, with 10 facts :


  • I was born and raised in Southern Illinois, but currently live in New Jersey at my in-law's house with my husband, and our English bulldog Charlie.
  • I will be 21 on October 28th.
  • My husband and I will be married for a year on June 24th, 2012. On September 25th, 2012 we have been together for two years.
  • I was a Marine Wife for a year, but my husband just EASed on May 4th. We were stationed in Jackonsville, NC (Camp Lejuene).
  • Soon after my husband and I got married, we found out we were going to have a baby. I lost the baby on August 10th, 2011.
  • On November 7th, 2011, I found out we were expecting another baby. Her name is Audrey and she is due in July.
  • I will be starting school again in October, and will eventually have my BA in nursing, specializing in either maternity, or pediatrics.
  • I'm allergic to Ketchup. don't ask how, because I don't know how..and yes, I can eat tomatoes.
  • I have three tattoos and plan to have a lot more. I had my lip, belly button, and nose pierced, but since I've been pregnant my nose has been the only one to survive so far.
  • I'm a beauty school drop out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments!