27 April, 2012

Good bye, Internet..

Well ya'll, the time has come that the internet is leaving us. Well, not today, but tomorrow, and techincally not even tomorrow. I have to return the DVR cable box and our internet router tomorrow before noon, because they're not open on Sundays and we're leaving first thing Monday morning. So, I will be internetless besides my phone, until..well until we get to New Jersey! Everything is scheduled to be shut off on Monday. Kind of crazy, I know.

Today is Wil's last day working as a Marine. He checks out on terminal leave in just a few short hours. He's home now actually, but he is about to leave to go back. We have plans to go fishing this afternoon, and tomorrow we plan to go to an Irish Pub downtown Swansboro for some live music from a local band.

It's kind of bittersweet, but I'm so freaking excited. Now I have to run my errands. Oil change, cashier checks, and I think I may treat myself to some maternity jeans since it's FIFTY degrees in New Jersey right now. I will miss this warm weather, that's for sure!

Hopefully I'll talk to ya'll soon! :)

1 comment:

  1. Awe good luck with the move. Hope it all goes really smoothly.

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments!