24 April, 2012

28 Week Update



How far along : 28 weeks, but at my 27 week appointment last Thursday I was measuring at 29 weeks then. My doctor didn't change my due date because I'm switching doctors and she wanted to leave it up to them!
Baby is the size of a : Chinese cabbage, 14.8 inches & 2.25 lbs
Wedding rings : hardly staying on right now.
Stretch Marks : Boobs, a few on my butt, and I think I saw two really small ones on my left love handle :(
Maternity Clothes : Yes!
Weight : 160 pounds at my last appointment. I'm up 30 pounds from my pre-pregnancy weight, 40 pounds from what I want to be after Audrey is born.
Sleep : Does not exist.
Movement : She is crazy! She loves when we put Elvis on our phones and lay them on my stomach. She moves so much!
Food Cravings : Mint, water, ice, chocolate!
Anything making you sick or queasy? Charlies water bowl still, the smell of cigarettes.
Symptoms : Braxton hicks still, like crazy. MY WHOLE BODY CONSTANTLY ITCHES! :( Leg cramps in my calfs, & very irritable!

^ I usually do my updates a few days earlier and schedule them to post today. I'm sure I've mentioned this before. Well, It's 10:46 AM and I'm about to start getting ready and head to the Naval hospital. Ever since Saturday nighy, my feet, legs, and hands have been itching me like a mad woman. Of coure, I googled it, and freaked me out, and there is a thing called obstetric cholestasis. I'm not entirely sure what it is, but if you google it, it will give you a pretty good idea. It can be fatal and cause a still birth, so I've been a nervous wreck since then. I'm going to the Naval to do my Glucose test, then off to my appointment at two, to see if this itching is anything serious. I'll makes sure to update as soon as I find anything out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments!