10 March, 2012

Five things that make me the happiest

5. What are the 5 things that make you most happy right now?

- My husband & spending time with him.  My husband makes me happier than Charlie is with a bone. He makes my heart skip a beat and he still gives me butterflies. I couldn't imagine my life without him. I am blessed.

- Feeling Audrey kick. I love feeling her kick at any time of the day. I don't care if it wakes me up in the middle of the night, knowing that she is alive and healthy just makes me SO happy I can't even explain it.

- Charlie. Charlie seriously makes me very happy. I love waking up to his smooshed face looking at me and cuddling with me at night when Wil is on nights. He is such a good puppy and i wouldn't change him for the world. I'm so happy that we chose his little face!

- Knowing that in a few months we will be starting our new lives together in New Jersey with our daughter. I love adventure and change and I can't wait to see what God has in store for us and for our future!

- Being the best person I can, meaning a good blogger, friend, wife, soon to be mother, fur-mother, daughter, niece, etc. Being the best person and knowing that I am helping someone, or making someone proud makes me very happy.

-

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments!