27 March, 2012

24 weeks

How far along : 24 weeks, officially SIX months pregnant!
Stretch marks : I think I found a little one on my butt cheek. Cellulite is a whole different story.
Weight : I don't even want to think about it. I don't know an exact weight but I know I don't fit in any of my clothes hardly.
Maternity Clothes : I have a pair of maternity jeans I bought when I was pregnant the first time, but the pockets are more far a part than regular jeans so it makes my ass look 10 times more giant, so I don't wear them. Right now I can fit into one pair of jeans (with the Be Band), one pair of shorts (hardly, with the Be band), two dresses and maybe 2-3 shirts. It sucks.
Sleep : I can't get comfortable at all. I got so frusterated last night I just cried until I fell asleep. It was bad. I also still get really tired during the day for no reason. I can usually get comfortable on the couch though.
Miss anything : Yes, being able to wear my clothes. I thought I was having "weight issues" AKA freaking out about my weight earlier in this pregnancy, but I have gained huge anxiety over it lately.
Movement : She's still active if I lay flat on my back, but this week she's been pretty mellow.
Food Cravings : Waffles, Blueberry muffins/pancakes/AKA anything with blueberries, popcicles & water.
Anything making you queasy : Nothing specific but my stomach has been feeling icky for a few days now.
Gender : Girl
Symptoms : Back pain, leg cramps, tired all the time, can't get comfortable at night, VERY emotional (I cry over everything. I cried all night, and so far I've cried during BOTH episodes of Long Island Medium I just watched, which has never happened before), weight gain this week has made me hate my body more than anything, loss of appetite due to feeling nauseas a lot the past few days. I feel like I just got my hunger all the time yesterday.
Looking forward to : Seeing my family in Texas in less than 2 weeks, then starting to pack to move!


*Another weird thing : I keep forgetting to mention this, but my hair will NOT hold color. I must say it's a tiny bit thicker than it used to be. I colored it bright red (which might also have something to do with it..) when I was 14 weeks pregnant. Than, when Wil went to WV for the weekend I tried the new Foam Color (that could have also been a factor) of a light/medium brown and my hair is STILL red and STILL the same as before I colored it the 2nd time since being pregnant. It could have very well been the foam color since I have never used that before, because red usually never holds on my hair longer than 2 weeks and it's been over 10 now.

Also, I started to get the "Mother Line" thing on my stomach. I'm not sure what it's called, but it's very very light!

Also,

3 comments:

  1. i'm having issues with my body too, especially the cellulite and i don't think my hair will hold color well either. i dyed it about 4 weeks ago and it's already faded out...

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, and i'm having some kind of weird reaction on my chin. it's a bunch of red/dry bumps :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. For me, the emotional thing was the worst but mostly went away.

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments!