I love this blog, I really do. I made a blog the November Wil deployed (2010), and when I accidently deleted it I was very upset. Once I deleted that one I decided it must not be meant to be, but I made another (this one), and I've had it over a year now. I just don't see any point in blogging right now. I don't know who reads this blog, and it kind of scares me of the thought putting pictures of Audrey on here once she is born.
I don't even know if I want to countiue blogging now. I just write about random stuff that probably no one cares about. I read everyone's blogs daily, and I'd probably do the same, but I don't know if I would keep this blog around and actually blog myself.
It's been weighing on my mind a lot lately, so we will see..
I read even though I don't always comment. I'm not too sure about putting pictures of my baby girl on my blog either.
ReplyDeleteI love reading your blog :(
ReplyDeleteI read!! It's like 3:41AM and my GRE's for grad school are at 8am and I should be "cramming". What that means is.. YOU BETTER LEAVE THIS BLOG UP- it's important.
ReplyDelete