I guess you could say I'm having a bloggers block. I don't know what to talk about really, because nothing is really going on. Well actually a whole bunch of stuff is going on but I have to sit and wait, because it's not happening right this second. Wil put in a VERP package to get out in April sometime, and if I'm thinking right no track (you never know these days with pregnancy brain), it would be April 20th.
That means I have about a week to a week and a half to get everything done after I get back from Texas before we move, which I'm not complaining about. I have been counting down the days for this day for..oh I don't know, a year now?
The VERP package got to Battalion yesterday, and supposibly they're flying through it, so hopefully we will know in the next week if it is approved or not. It would be nice, but if it doesn't get approved we are stuck here until at least May 16th.
I don't really have much more to say. I've just been going through the days as fast as I can. I leave for Texas on the 5th and I'm pretty excited to see my Dad, and the rest of my family. (My Dad's driving to Texas for the weekend too, for Easter). Wil won't be making the trip with me which I'm pretty down about, but if you're a military spouse, you already understand.
Back to Maury I go...gotta find out if this guy is the baby daddy or not. I'm saying he is.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I adore comments!