17 January, 2012

I think I'm nesting

I think I'm nesting already. Maybe it's just because I'm finally starting to feel like myself again and not feel like I'm dying 100 % of the time.

I honestly feel like I'm constantly cleaning, but I WANT to clean. I'm not bickering about it. I feel like my body is craving to clean, almost. I'm sitting in my living room right now searching around the living room to what I can clean, what I can pack up now, what I can put in boxes and put in the extra room, what I can wipe down, dust, etc. I feel like I'm going crazy!

The best part? I want to clean when Wil isn't home. I don't want him in my way, because most of the time he doesn't help so then it just pisses me off he's not helping, OR he wants to know every thing I'm doing which is annoying when I'm just trying to get stuff done.

So, I have to wait until 3 to clean. Hopefully I can handle that.

1 comment:

  1. This is so random but I thought of you yesterday. On our way to Georgia we pass NC. In a non creepy way- I'd come see you.. but I don't think we exactly pass your part of NC. :(

    At any rate... I need to catch this cleaning bug. Been laying around since 9AM eating oops all berries.

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments!