Is this your first pregnancy? No. My first pregnancy was between June and August. Baby R went to heaven on August 10th, 2011.
When did you find out you were pregnant? November 7th. It was still 6 days before I was supposed to have my period, so I was very iffy about taking a test, BUT - Friends and blog of course talked me into it. Just for fun I ran out and bought a pack of 3. I took a test the second I got home and after I could put the test on the counter, I could see the plus sign. I was NOT expecting it!
Was it planned? Yes! As soon as I was done grieving over my miscarriage I was ready to start trying again. It took us about three cycles to concieve again. I wasn't expecting a postive though!
What was your first reaction? Truthfully? I ran outside and smoked a cigarette. I didn't know what to do or what to think. I was so surprised. After I took a few deep breathes and finished my cigarette, I got excited.
Who was with you when you found out? No one! Wil was working nights!
Who was the first person you told? William. I called him right when I saw the plus sign and said "I'M PREGNANT!" all he could say was "really?, how do you know?"
How did your parents react? They were all SO happy and are SO excited!
How far along are you? 14 weeks
What was your first symptom? I didn't have any symptoms when I found out, but I swear the second I got the BFP, my boobs started hurting.
What is your due date? July 19, 2012
Do you know the sex of the baby? Not yet, and don't ask me what I think it is because I have NO clue!
Have you picked out names? Boy - Liam Andrew Joseph Girl - Audrey Ann Faye Rork
How much weight have you gained? I'm very sad to say...nine pounds as of my LAST appointment. I don't own a scale so I can't tell your right off the bat. I'm going to start pregnancy work outs today!
Do you have stretch marks? I have a few on my boobs!
Have you felt the baby move? I could of sworn I've felt it flutter a few times, but nothing crazy.
Have you heard the heartbeat? Actually, NO, but I have SEEN the heartbeat a few times. I also know the heart rate.
Home or hospital birth? Hospital for sure.
Natural or medicated birth? Bring on the epidural!
Who will be in the delivery room with you? At first I said our mothers could be in the room, but now that it gets closer to the time, I have decided it's most likely just going to be Wil and I.
Will you breastfeed? YES!
Do you think you'll need a c-section? I really hope not. My mom had to have a C-section because of her small frame, and I'm terrified I'm going to have to too..I have a tattoo on my stomach. I've already came to understand it may stretch, I don't want it cut in half :(
Will you cry when you hold the baby for the first time? Most likely.
What's the first thing you might say to him/her? Probably "I love you", but I don't know.
Would you let someone videotape the birth? No thank you!
Are you excited about the birth, or scared? I'm excited for my baby to be here, but I'm scared about the actual birth part. Maybe more anxious than scared, but there are negative feelings about it.

Cute belly pic! Congrats on being out of the first trimester!!!
ReplyDelete