I'm not 19 weeks pregnant, don't get too excited. The pregnancy update will be tomorrow, ya'll. This blog here, is about of course..waiting. It's all I do. I count down every day to something else; when my favorite shows are on, when Wil is on days, when I get to buy a new car, when I can start packing, the day that we move, and of course..the weeks of pregnancy I go through. This is could mean one thing.
19 weeks is how many more weeks I have left in North Carolina. 19 more weeks until we move to New Jersey and start our new lives. Where we can move forward as a family, and actually do something with ourselves.
19 more weeks. WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO IN 19 WEEKS?! I filled out so many job applications. If only I had friends..ugh.
Oh and I'm pretty sure I'm getting the 2012 Ford Fiesta.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I adore comments!