I'm craving sweet things now, but don't let those cravings prove anything..this morning, I woke up pretty queasy. My sister called last night after I had already went to bed, so I called her back while still laying in bed. We were having a pretty nice conversation when I noticed orangey-yellow gunk on his mouth. I was ready to vomit, and then I saw it...Charlie vomit ALL over my bed.
I didn't know what to do. Samantha just started laughing and I ran into my bathroom and shut the door before Charlie could join me. Then it started. Charlie threw up, which made me throw up. I couldn't even say "Hold on" to Samantha, I just hung up on her. I texted her and told her I'd call her back after I was finished, and when I did call her back, she thought it was the funniest thing ever.
I sat on my bathroom floor for quite awhile. I couldn't bring myself to the mess on my bed, because I knew it would just make me sick again. I tried calling Wil because I seriously had no idea what to do. He didn't anwser. I finally got my nerve and went out there to find that Charlie ate it. Ew. So I just rolled up my blanket and it's now on my bedroom floor.
Now I'm going to eat Rice Krispies and watch OTH until I feel like showering, doing the dishes, sweep & mop, laundry, vaccuum, and run errands. Anyone want to come do these things for me? Sigh...:(
Aw :( HUG* that sucks so hard.
ReplyDeleteThat is so sick! I can't deal with puke at ALL! My niece got sick a few tmes last week, and I had to clean it off of her. The smell made me gag, I had to hold my breath the whole time. I made my dad take care of her the rest of the night!
ReplyDeleteP.S. I was on facebook and saw that your dad liked my aunt Missy's status. Had no idea they were friends on there lol
ReplyDelete