04 December, 2011

Food & 7 weeks!

Ever since Zofran has saved my life, I'm craving food like crazy. Certain foods that of course, I don't have at home. I'll see a comerical for something and want it SO bad. This is all I could totally go for right now:

  • Arby's Roast beef sandwich
  • Egg and Cheese buscuit from McDonalds Breakfast
  • Lasagna (Which I'm making for dinner.)
  • Pizza from Papa Johns. A giant cheese pizza with the garlic butter dip.
  • Breadsticks. Fazoli's breadsticks from back home.
  • White Castle cheese burgers. I can not WAIT to get to Jersey where there are actually White Castles! I miss them so much! I would literally drive 20 minutes back home for this. so yummy.
  • Any type of juice/liquid. I'm so thirsty.
I'm not craving ANYTHING sweet, except this morning I wanted donuts, but other than that..nothing. I want real tasty food. Nothing sweet gets me excited. I could go for some hawaiian rolls too.


How far along? Seven weeks and four days!

Total weight gain/loss: PRE130/NOW131

Maternity clothes? I can only fit in one pair of jeans..I kind of feel like a dirt bag since I only wear one pair and then I have to be stuck in sweatpants. I really wish I had black yoga pants!

Sleep: I get tired very easily at night, and when I'm ready for bed, there isn't any changing that! I wake up often to pee, and sometimes I'm drinched in sweat :( I wake up pretty early like always.

Best moment this week: Finally calling my doctor to get Zofran and feeling better, also the doctor calling ME to schedule my first OB Prenatal appointment!

Movement: Nope.

Food cravings: See above..ha!

Gender: Unknown, but I have a strange feeling it's a Girl.

Labor Signs: No thank you.

Belly Button in or out? In! Also, when should I take my naval ring out? :(

Stretch marks? I can start to see a couple little ones on my boobs :(

What I miss: No back pain..It's killing me!

What I am looking forward to: December 19th! My first prenatal appointment!

Weekly Wisdom: Cover my nose with my shirt whenever opening the fridge or freezer. Everything stinks!

Milestones: Liam Andrew Joseph is for SURE the boys name...Lilly Ann might be out of the picture though, but I don't think we're going to tell ANYONE the first name..BUT if we choose on the other name, she will have "Ann Faye" as BOTH middle names!

4 comments:

  1. So glad you feel better sweetie. You make me want pizza with garlic butter sauce now. I forgot how good they were. I would wait until your ring rubs your pants to take it out. They make flexible longer rings just for pregnancy. And you have to share the girls name. I love Liam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got me on the White Castle. Oddly enough, I never went there in NJ because it was 382828 hours from me. But as soon as I got to Ohio (on my way to Texas) I stopped there. Hilight of my life.

    I love the name Liam.

    BOOO!!!! Tell us the girls name. Sorry, I had to.

    Glad you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a long, stretchy bar that I'm going to put in whenever my stomach gets bigger and the metal one won't work anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear that you are feeling better. I got my black yoga pants at Old Navy and I love them.

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments!