30 November, 2011

So much to say!

I guess I can start off with the few good things that have happened. As many of you know, I am a regular smoker, who smoke about a pack a day. I couldn't make myself quit when I got my BFP so I tried cutting down. My dad being a smoker and coming to visit didn't help much, and I actually smoked MORE when he was here. Morning sickness kicked in Thursday morning and I was still able to smoke to my surprise.

Monday night I about threw up smoking a cigarette. I woke up yesterday morning and didn't even think of a cigarette. I actually didn't even realize I hadn't smoked one until 3 PM! Jolly ranchers, the only thing I can STILL keep down (yea I'm still horribly sick and can't keep anything down) and every time I crave a cigarette I suck on a jolly rancher and it helps so much! Almost 48 hours since a I've had a cigarette!! :)

The naval hospital called today and scheduled my first prenatal appointment. It is dec 19th at 8:45 AM! I'm super excited but I don't know if I'll get an ultrasound or not and that makes me anxious. I need ultrasound pictures to do the announcement we want to do at Christmas!

The bad news would be I'm still throwing up everything, even water sometimes and I'm over it. I have also started to have a stuffy nose, sore throat, horrible headache, and can barely talk. Oh and Charlie ate my new glasses which we can't afford new ones. So yeah, the good things kinda make up the bad things!

3 comments:

  1. Just think.. every time you throw up it's because you have an amazing little baby growing in you :)

    Congrats on the no smoking!! That's awesome :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charlie ate your glasses?! Charlie's a character I tell ya. If you get the basic frames at Walmart with no glare or other fancy stuff they're 39.

    YAY for the non smoking.

    Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The only thing that would help was a can pepsi...my morning sickness was so bad that I lost a lot of weight for the first 3 months. Even if you through everything up just try and eat because you will give the baby something!

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments!