01 December, 2011

Popsicles and apple sauce

I swear every time I visit my PCM's office, it gets creeper and creeper. My normal doctor wasn't in when I called this morning explaining to the nurse I HAD to be seen because of the vomiting and nausea. She told me to come in between one and three, and the doctor MAY be able to see me. I got there at 12:45 because those bitch asses WHERE seeing me if I had anything to do with it.

I saw a lady who was a lot better than my normal PCM and I wish she was my regular. She perscribed me Zofran and sent me on my way. They dissolve on my tongue, and are super gross, but they work!! I bought apple sauce and popsicle earlier and they are my best friend now. I may or may not have ate 5 Popsicles and two cups of applesauce. I haven't ate since Thursday give me a break! ;)

I wish it was the 19th already..super anxious for my appointment!

1 comment:

I adore comments!