28 November, 2011

Mixed feelings

I've had such an amazing week/weekend. I feel so blessed that my daddy and brother got to come visit for the first time, and to be with them for thanksgiving. They left this morning about 5 AM. I basically pushed them out the door before my dad started crying because I knew if he did, I would.

Wil is working nights this week. I feel like every full weeks he's worked at new river it's nights. I'm really lonely now. The house is so quiet and all the animals are sleeping and I'm sick. Not literally sick, morning sickness.

I sort of enjoy it though. The quietness, that's why I have mixed feelings. I'm still so lonely though, and I already miss my daddy so much. We have always been so close, and I hate living so far away from him. It breaks my heart.

1 comment:

  1. Wish I could come over and keep you company :(

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments!