Saturday morning we woke up and of course I was sick as a dog. I felt like death had hit me, but I wasn't going to let that stop me! I slept in until about 9, which was quite nice. We all just hung around the house until later that afternoon. Wil and my dad decided to go golfing on base. So, my brother and I decided to go to Emerald Isle movie theater to see Breaking Dawn! I've read the books and such, but I'm not a die hard fan..I really enjoy watching the movies though, so I was excited. It was a super good movie, probably the best one yet. I'm pretty upset about having to wait for the second half though!
After that we just all hung out at home and relaxed. I headed to bed early but that didn't last long because I got sick really bad. Wil even had to run to dollar general to pick me up some Saltine crackers because it was so bad. I've been living off Saltines and water.
I woke up this morning and my brother and Wil were both asleep. My dad and I went to Dunkin donuts and then we got ready for the day, then decided it was time to wake up the boys. My dad went out and washed his car while Wil & Cody got ready. We headed to Ft. Macon in Altantic Beach. It was pretty fun. I've been there for with Wil so this was my second time.
After that, we went to the beach, and my brother jumped in the Atlantic Ocean. Seriously, no joke..and I even have a video to prove it:
After Cody dried off and got warm, we went to some little resturant which mostly had seafood but I got a cheeseburger. It had a pretzel bun that I didn't really enjoy, and I got full fast, and then the sickness came back. So far, only Saltines and Chocolate frosted dounuts from Dunkin dounuts are the only things my stomach likes right now.
We came home and everyone took a nap besides Wil and I. Wil had to go check in, and Breana and Kody came over for dinner. We had Michaelangelo's pizza which was pretty good!
Now we're all just hanging out. I'm really tired, but Once Upon A Time comes on at 8, and my Dad & brother are leaving at 3 AM so I want so spend as much time with them as possible. I'm going to be so sad when I wake up in the morning and it just be Wil and I. I've really enjoyed their company, and I'm going to be so anxious to see them for New Years.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I adore comments!