10 October, 2011

To-Do's

I'm sure you're all wondering how my weekend in Jersey went, especially the wedding. We are leaving Jersey in about an hour, so tomorrow once I'm settled in at home, I'll blog about it. Maybe I'll even Vlog about it since I had my first vlog fail and I seriously still want to make a Vlog.

This blog entry is about something totally different. I am going to work my ass off on my house this week. Why? Because next week is Kerri's wedding and we have tons of family coming by to see our house for the first time. I'm going to have more than a few projects this week.

My main goals:

1. Clean the living room spotless, and hang up a few nice pictures so the walls aren't so plain.
2. Find a trashcan, soap dispencer, & a hand towel, & rug for the downstairs bathroom for guest so it's not just plain. Oh & clean that bath room.
3. Clean our room spotless, including our bathroom. Find a few nice pictures to hang up so it's no so plain. Maybe make something. I don't know. Do something with it.

My biggest projects: The kitchen/dinning room. I need some spunk in my kitchen. I need a picture, a plant, SOMETHING. I also need a rug under the kitcen sink.

I'm going to try and paint my kitchen table. I don't know exactly how I'm going to do it. It's from IKEA and it just looks plain. Has anyone ever painted a table without sanding it down? Did you use paint or spray paint?

Our guest room. I need to clean out the closets and put all of Wil's uniforms and stuff in ONE, and storage in the other. Right now, there is suitcases & Marine gear all over that room, oh & cardboard boxes and blankets. I'm getting an awesome dresser/desk type thing this weekend from Wil's parents, including a bed also, (Guess what Ashley, you get a bed in the extra room! haha, no air mattress!).

I have to have this room cleaned, and ready to go. Also get that bathroom in that room cleaned and done. It's already decorated.

I have TONS to do before this weekend, and hopefully I can start it tomorrow.

Thanks to Wil, I've been sick all weekend. I have a cold. Sinus', not being able to breathe, headaches, coughing, the whole 9 yards. I'm also supposed to start my period today, but nothing yet. It is only 11:30. We'll see how tomorrow turns out...anyways, I'm so excited to get started!

1 comment:

I adore comments!