06 October, 2011

Vlog Fail

So this morning I got a bright idea to do a Vlog, my very first actually..well, it didn't work out as well as I'd like. First, I looked like a 12 year old, fat, chinese girl. I was bummed that I did an 11 minute video and I looked like crap, but I was still going to upload it and then just suck it up. Well, Blog & Youtube both are lame and wouldn't upload my video unless I had 4458435793 hours of free time. Well I had packing to do! So, unstead of a vlog, I'm just going to blog.

You even missed out on meeting Charlie, because video uploading is dumb. Boo. Maybe when I get back from Jersey I'll do another. We'll see..

Sorry.

Okay so yes, we are leaving for Jersey in about 30 minutes! All morning we had no idea if we'd get to go today, but finally, last minute, Wil's leave was approved and we will soon be on our way to Jersey. I am not excited for this 10 hour drive, but I am excited to be in Jersey. I love visiting Jersey.

We will probably get there at 2 AM. Oh well. Oh & We lost our car charger. This shall be fun!

Okay, so tomorrow is Wil's dad, Andrew's, 60th birthday! He's a dean at a High School so we plan on visiting him tomorrow while he's at work. Wil went to that high school, so I get to meet all of his old teachers and see where he went to school! I'm pretty excited about that.

Saturday I'm getting my nails done with Maryann, my MIL. Saturday night is going to be either be really awkward, or really awkward. It's the reherseal dinner for Wil's brothers wedding. I'm not in the wedding party, so I don't think I should go, right? Well Wil informed me that if his parents and everyone are going, SO AM I. Wow, I'm going to look like the idiot who wasn't invited showing up...hopefully Maryann doesn't go. Maryann isn't Matt (Wil's brother)'s real mom. She raised him, and Wil even though it was her son until Wil was SIXTEEN. Crazy right? Matt's real mom wasn't in his life until he had kids, weird..I know..it's all drama, seriously.

Then Sunday is the wedding. Who has a wedding on a Sunday? Oh well..Wil has to be at the hotel dressed and ready by 9:30. What am I going to do all day? Who know's. I have no idea. I have a feeling this weekend is just going to be filled with nervousness and awkwardness.

I do believe we're staying until Tuesday. I hope we do anyways. I hope I'll be able to blog this weekend, if not, I love you..don't worry :)

andddd maybe if you're lucky I do a vlog about my crazy weekend when I get back! Yay! :)

Oh & I took a test this morning and it was NEGATIVE. Yes, No baby so far. If I don't start my period by Sunday, I'll test Monday morning. I have a feeling I'm not pregnant though..but that's okay, the "BEST BABY MAKING WEEK" is my birthday week! whooooo! :)


oh ps: Yesterday I had an eye doctor appointment and I'm almost blind in my left eye. Wow. I have to wear glasses (which I'm ordering when I get back) at ALL times, especially when I'm driving. yikes.

1 comment:

  1. Can I have your e-mail address? I made my blog only viewable to certain people so I can write about more personal things!

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments!