11 October, 2011

Back home!

We're finally back home. We got in around midnight, and I slept awesome in my queen size bed, compared to the twin size Wil and I were both squeezing on in Jersey. I love going on vacation, but I seriously love being home, in my own house.

I'm taking a break from my disaster of a house to just do a quick post. I'm going to watch Sister Wives and then get back to business.

So far I still have laundry to do, the kitchen to get done, and the extra room & our room. This is going to take me all day, if not tomorrow also. My house is turned upside down!

I said I'd do a vlog once I got home, but..I don't feel like showering right now, haha..and I rather look half decent on my first vlog ;) so maybe tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments!