13 October, 2011

Pictures

I realized I haven't put any pictures up lately. I haven't been my normal self with taking lots of pictures, so I have some old and new on my phone, and just thought I'd share some.



My brother and I should probably be twins. Oh & I colored my hair.


This was outside my door when I was going to take the trash out. Needless to say, the trash waited.


You remember the kids I used to watch? Well one of their extra car seats are in our car still. Charlie decided it is now his. He sat there the whole time on our way to Jersey.

Charlie loves his Daddy.


I told you we bought a bike, right?



I bought maternity jeans when I found out I was pregnant in June. Wil tried them on.


Wil & I's niece Laila! :)




2 comments:

  1. Your hair looks cute! And what the heck is that? :/ A spider?

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHHHHH FUCK THAT SPIDER! OMG! I would have screamed like a girl.

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments!