I've had a long week, and a long weekend. I haven't stopped GOING, GOING, GOING, until right about now, and I still have tons to do.
Yesterday was Kerri & Carter's wedding which was awesome, Kerri looked gorgeous. It just makes me so much more excited for next October! :)
Wil volunteered for New River. He'll work days one week, then nights the next, and so on..I'm not too sure how I feel about it. I have a rough time sleeping without him, and I always hate having to sit here alone, so nights aren't going to be too fun I don't think. I'm glad he got it though, because if he would have stayed with company, he wouldn't get his Christmas leave approved because the whoever's in charge is being mean, like always.
Oh and to make matters worse, I think I'm changing my major. I don't want to study criminal justice anymore, so I think I'm going to switch to Secondary Education..maybe. I can't make up my mind!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I adore comments!