21 September, 2011

Where did you go, Fall?

Yesterday morning when I took Charlie out, and this morning, I had a sense of sadness wash over me. Last week, and over the weekend, it was in the 60's. It was Fall. Now, it's back to summer in North Carolina. It's in the 80's again, and I'm so sad. Is there a state that has Summer, Fall, and Spring, and a little bit of Winter, but not too much? That's what I need. I need a state where it snows one time, but that's it, and it's too warm to snow, like Fall, during the winter. Is there a place like that? That's on the top of my list to "Where to move when we get out" if there is.

I was so excited about moving to NC when I knew it didn't snow much..but this whole 80 degrees at the end of September has me messed up. I need hoodies and boots right now!

Still not much going on with the whole procrastination thing..I made Wil help me with the 437489389 baskets of laundry last night, but now I have two more loads of laundry to do! Seriously? I feel like it's never ending..ugh, and no, I haven't started it. But my dishes are done. I need to vacuum and dust, and wipe down my tables. Oh yeah, my dinning room table, which is more like a storage for junk since we don't eat on it, is full of junk. Wil's dress shoes, head phones, some papers, and books.. great.

Okay, Maybe I should do some school work now..

1 comment:

  1. Yeah.. it's fall in NJ. Like real, fall. Ugg boats and scarves. But when I get to Texas in 2 weeks- its freaking 90 degrees and it doesn't cool down until November I've heard. And even then- it's 70 they say. FML.

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments!