Okay so once again, I'm back to the baby obsessed spot in my life. I've began to look a baby things, praying, and hoping, that I get pregnant this month..So once again, I have became obsessed with baby names. Now that my profile is private, I think I am free to tell you what names I'm in love with.
When I was pregnant, we had to names picked. A girls, and a boys.
The boy name, WHICH will ALWAYS be my first boys name: Liam Andrew Joseph Rork. Liam is irish, and comes from William. I never wanted a junior or second or whatever, so Liam is perfect! It's it's OWN name, but also after Wil! (I'm all for Irish names BTW since Wil is Irish) Andrew is Wil's dad's first name, and Joseph is my Daddy's name. Wil has both of his grandfathers names as his middle names, so our first born son, will have both his grandfather's names as middle names.
Now for a girl you ask? Well, it was Anna Faye Rork. I LOVED the name Annabelle, but Wil said he would called her Bella, and I HATE HATE HATE that. Isabelle and Bella are so overused, they can go suck it. So I said, no way, not naming her Annabelle then. Wil liked all the over used, lame names. I want unique, old school, elegant, cute names. Something that not a lot of people have. But I love the name Anna. and Grace. Ohhh what I would do to have a little girl names Gracie. How cute, right? Nope, he doesn't like that either. So we came up with Anna...well, I want something more. Something different.
I'm really enjoying the name Liliann. Liliann Faye. Call her Lili. Ann after his mom, Mary Ann, and Faye after my mom, Linda Faye. How cute right? I'm really digging this name...now if only I get pregnant this month..with a GIRL?!

No comments:
Post a Comment
I adore comments!