The other day, I posted the shitty pictures I took on my iPhone of the Save the Dates, Wil's soon to be (their wedding is Oct 9th in Jersey, so excited to get away from NC!) sister in law, was going to make for me, super cheap! When she told me about her starting her own business when my Facebook status was "Wedding planning isn't as fun as I thought it would be!" I was so excited to get some help.
Thanks to a girl who commented on my blog post about Vistaprint.com, I quickly figured out, Wil's soon to be sister in law, is a scam-artist! She COPIED these designs off Vistaprint.com, and planned on selling them to me for MORE money then they were on the website. She probably would have simply bought them off the website herself, took "vistaprint" off anything and slap her "logo" on, and shipped them to ME. Who does this?! I could actually get some (that wasn't ANY of the design's she had COPIED) that I loved, for around 60 dollars..ALL OF THEM! Off every other website, they were close to 200 dollars for all of them, and she planned on selling them to me for 13.99 a box, and said seven came in a box. It's actually TEN in a box, and 7.99 a box. She was going to get 150 dollars for free from me!
I don't know how you can do this to "family", but I just wanted to say thank you to Megan who told me about Vistaprint.com, because if it wasn't for you, I would be giving someone a whole bunch of money for copying off Vistaprint.com! I will now be buying from Vistaprint.com.
Oh and you want to know how I'm telling her I know her dirty little secret? I'm not. I'm going to tell her Wil & I decided to wait a few months before we send out our save the dates, and I'm actually going to get them the first of October, and then send them out so she just recieves' one. I might just put a little note in there that says "Thanks for stealing your "sketches" from vistaprint.com, I got a really good deal finding the website! ;)" My MIL was PISSED as well!

No comments:
Post a Comment
I adore comments!