18 September, 2011

TTC Info

I'm sure some of these post are TMI for some, so I understand if you don't read them..but this is what I'm going to talk about, TMI, or not. Get used to it.

Yesterday I didn't bleed at all, so it's safe to say my period is done and over with. My doctor told me my first period after my MC would be TERRIBLE. On Monday, when I started, I didn't have cramps at all when I started. I didn't even know I was going to start! Which is, really unreal. I usually have cramps hours, sometimes a day or two, before I start my period, and within 20 minutes, I know exactly when my body will start bleeding. I can just feel it inside, weird? I'm sure most of you are insink with your bodies as well. I love that I am!

So I had no cramps, and it was super weird, and I was kind of dumb shocked about it. I should have knocked on wood, because two hours into my period, cramps from hell started. They lasted about a day, a day and a half, or so..But then it was smooth sailing the rest of the time, like usual. It was a lot heavier than normal, and it lasted about two days longer. Usually my period last 3-4 days, sometimes only 2. This time it lasted five. It used to last 5-7 days BEFORE I started birth control when I was 16. Since I was on BC, and after I got off (I stopped using BC last September), It's only lasted 3-4 days.

This time, It lasted about 5 days, and it was a lot heavier than normal, but that's expected. I did pass some tissue that was probably left over from the MC, it was very small and nothing like what I passed during the MC.

I did my ovulation calender and it says the 21st through the 26th is my most fertile days, so that'll be a week full of sex for Wil & I, which I'm not complaning about. The 25th is our one year anniversary, so it's perfect, haha.

Just thought I'd fill ya'll in a little bit! :)

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy for you. I can't wait until you're pregnant. I say this in a non stalker way.. but I can't wait to find out your names and see the nursery. Have fun trying. Ha ha.

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments!