17 September, 2011

Happy Weekend!

Yesterday I went out on a whim, and got a puppy. He was a boxer/lab mix and was brindle. William didn't know I got him, because he was going to be a surprise. When Wil got home, he wasn't too happy..but he warmed up quick! The puppy, which we called Biggie, didn't like Charlie too much. Charlie is our BABY, seriously like a child to us, and we didn't agree with Biggie picking on Charlie. Charlie may have been twice his size, BUT Charlie's a BIG baby and doesn't like to fight, just play & cuddle. He's snoring on the kitchen floor as we speak, I swear he's not like a normal dog.

So this morning, after cleaning up five piles of water POOP, and Charlie getting bit a few times, we decided the puppy wasn't for us. We don't have the time for the puppy right now, and we already have a dog and two cats, PLUS we're trying for a baby. So we had to take the puppy back this morning :( and I hope he finds a good home that can keep him!

I love how spontanious I can be at times, and Wil told me last night it's one of his favorite things about me..but I need to take a chill pill, I think. I should probably start thinking things over before I do it. Now I have to clean the carpets tonight, as my punishment (to myself, Wil's not MAKING me lol).

But before I do that, Kerri & Carter are coming over and we're all four going on an adventure. I'm not sure what, or where, but it's going to be fun I'm sure! :)

oh & PS: If you can read this, you're a lucky one! My blog is now private!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments!