Both are absolutely stunning. I love the first one!!
I can totally see you in that first one baby. It reminds me of your gorgeous yellow dress :)Finally it's letting me post comments again!
beautiful....tough choice!!!
i think i saw your sister's in wal mart last night!
Which sister? I have too many to keep up with haha
sam and brooke. me and rob were trying to print pictures out, and they were by electronics.
I adore comments!
Both are absolutely stunning. I love the first one!!
ReplyDeleteI can totally see you in that first one baby. It reminds me of your gorgeous yellow dress :)
ReplyDeleteFinally it's letting me post comments again!
beautiful....tough choice!!!
ReplyDeletei think i saw your sister's in wal mart last night!
ReplyDeleteWhich sister? I have too many to keep up with haha
ReplyDeletesam and brooke. me and rob were trying to print pictures out, and they were by electronics.
ReplyDelete