Today is my check up for the miscarriage. To make sure every thing is gone, and that it all left naturally and I don't have to do any major predecures or any of that crap. I'm crossing my fingers. This is not what I'm asking you to pray for me for.
1. I'm crossing my fingers my doctor won't notice my husband and I have had sex already. Okay, silly I know, I'm sure she won't be able to tell, but I know when she asks, I look guilty as hell when I lie to her and say "oh No, we're waiting the "WEEKS" you told us to..." pst yeah right, the first full day I didn't bleed once, we were on that! okay maybe a little TMI, but oh well ;)
2. I'm going to have TWO kids with me. Yes, two. A 2 year old boy and a 3 year old girl. This is going to cause Wil not to be able to go in the room with me. lame. I think anyways, because I'm not going to undress in front of two little ones and be like "Okay guys, this doctor is gonna go look at my lady parts...so close your eyes." yeah right, that's not going to work. So I'm guessing Wil will stay in the waiting room with them, but I've never actually gone in public with these kids before besides getting my hair cut. They were good then, but there wasn't anyone at the salon for them to harass. There are always TONS of people at the Naval hospital.
So, please...pray that I don't pull my hair out, or want to choke out these kids by the end of the day ;)
I'll let you know how it goes...haha

No comments:
Post a Comment
I adore comments!