For the past week all I have heard is the hippity-hoppity about hurricane Irene. As far as I know, Wil and I will be enjoying this time in our living room watching criminal minds and enjoying each others company. We may go to virginia, but I'm not sure yet. I've never been in a hurricane before, but truthfully I'm not worried. What could happen?
Today I have learned to never make a trip to the mall with a 2 and 3 year old. Even with my best friends help I was close to pulling my hair out. The doctors appointment with both of them went awesome though. The doctor said everything has passed naturally and I'm a-okay! :)
So, now I'm just waiting for the kids mom to get home so I can get home. Charlie was out of food this morning so that baby hasn't ate all day! I picked up a bag of food on our way back to the kids house but didn't go by my house. He's probably starving!
Just be careful. We had a hurricane there last year and got flooded. You're right by the water so it could happen again. And we weren't even told to evacuate. They might be dong it just as a precaution but I know that the hurricane damaged a lot of people's houses. So if you're staying just be careful!
ReplyDelete