10 August, 2011

Challenge

Have you ever stopped by http://www.flipflopsandcombatboots.net/? Well, if you haven't, it's a must. I kinda stole this from her..I don't know if she made it, or if she found it somewhere else as well, but as soon as I read it I knew it was a must! :)


As Nicole stated on her entry; I share NO secrets, except for with my husband..so here are some silly facts/things you probably didn't know/etc. ;)

1. I'm allergic to Ketchup. Yes, I can eat tomatoes. I don't know how to explain this, please don't ask. I've been asked my whole freaking life.

2. My all-time favorite movie, no matter what, is Steel Magnolias, BUT if you ask me, I won't say this is my favorite movie. I always forget about it until it's on TV and then BAM, I have to watch it no matter what time it is, or where I'm at..and I cry every time.

3. I ate my first taco when I was 17 years old. I just thought they were weird and I was never interested in trying them, until my brother dared me..so yeah, I ate a soft taco. It isn't as great as everyone says...to this day I still haven't ate a hard taco.

4. I am NOT a dog person. I actually strongly dislike most dogs, but when I saw Charlies picture I couldn't say no..and yes, I love him..and only a select few of other dogs. GO CATS! :)

5. When I have a little girl (if I ever do), I will push Cheerleading hard on her. I'll probably beg her to do it until it's the death of me if she doesn't like it. Cheerleading is my passion and I competited for many years. My squad won 2nd place international at Disney world.

6. I don't believe in divorce. Wil and I will be married forever. I will not sign divorce papers for the life of me. If he doesn't want to be with me, he'll just have to move out and still be forced to stay married to me.

7. Back home, I used to make cupcakes once a week at least. I was a little addicted. I would eat all of them in a week also..yep. (I had help, don't worry!)

8. My biggest fear is not being able to have children. I know I'm pregnant now, but every day I think I'm going to wake up and have a miscarriage. I'm deathly afraid I won't be able to give Wil the family he wants.

9. I'm obsessed with pictures. I have millions of pictures. Every picture I have on my Facebook I have printed out. I have pictures from the day I was born, on, and every picture possible of my family. I will never, ever get rid of pictures.

10. I wouldn't mind having the life as "getting my nails done every other week, shopping almost every day, getting my hair done once a month, wear high heels every day" etc., but I'm very happy with life with William, no matter what.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments!