10 August, 2011

Today is on the top of my shit list

I woke up this morning and did my usual, layed in bed and cuddled with Charlie while I creeped on Facebook news on my iPhone. I got up, went downstairs, to find Charlies bowl empty! Usually I've been having Wil do it the night before because the bag is pretty heavy and I'm not supposed to be lifting any heavy objects as of right now, but I can't let Charlie starve.

So I picked up the bag out of "Charlie's Cabnet"...yet he has his own, it's where his food, treats, etc. are and Nahla and Rocky share their own as well. Well, I grabbed his bag of food and BAM this is what happened:




So, it's going to be a horrible day. A very horrible day. These are the days I just wish the Marine Corps would let my hubby come home and help me for the day. I'm tired, crampy, depressed, and everything else right now..I don't need this extra stuff to add on to it.

So now, I get to clean. I get to clean the kitchen floor full of dog food that I JUST swept and mopped yesterday. I get to do the sink full (and stove full, since all last nights dishes that were used to cook dinner are STILL on the stove) of dishes. I get to read a very long chapter for school, and then take a quiz. I have to figure out what the hell we're going to have for dinner since we only have 2 chicken breast in the freezor left and that IS IT, and we had that last night, and we're completely broke right now.

Our bedroom is a mess, we have clothes everywhere that needs to be put away. Our bed isn't made. Our bathroom is dirty and disgusting.

So maybe I can do all of this and take a fast shower before my husband gets home from work. Hopefully I don't have a mental break down. Ugh.
So my day is just going to be all around shitty. I'm not happy about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments!