11 August, 2011

Horrible news..

Yesterday we lost the baby. It's been a horrible 24 hours so far. I probably won't be on blogger for awhile, of course I'll still read all your blogs, but I'm just going to take a break.

We are going to try again once my body is strong enough. I rather not have anyone feel sorry for me, it just makes things worse. Everything happens for a reason.

If you're my Facebook friend, I rather nothing be said quite yet, my family doesn't even know. Thank you.

5 comments:

  1. HUG. I am here if you need anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stay strong girl, I had two miscarriages and the pain you will go through emotionally is never gonna be easy you will just get stronger! when the time comes for another baby you will be very thankful..Praying for you two! If you ever need to talk I am here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My thoughts are with you and Wil. Huge hug.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am here if you EVER need to talk. i'll be praying for you. stay strong!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thoughts & prayers are with you! ***hugs***

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments!