Okay so I've blogged like what..2 times this week? I'm sorry! :( but I'm not getting like..any comments! So its hard to blog when I think no one is reading..but oh well
I've been super busy, but I still feel like time is being a snail! We're in the midst of unpacking all of Breana's clothes, and she could probably clothe all of the united states and still have clothes to spare..it's a little crazy! The house is coming along though, and it just makes me that much more anxious for Wil and I to get a house so I can start unpacking all of MY stuff, which won't be nearly as much as Breana haha
Cable and internet get turned on today between 1-5 so I'll be able to blog more frequently. I'm so excited to catch up on everyone elses blogs finally! It'll probably take me a few times so bare with me!
Only a short while left and William will be back home, next to me, for the first time in 7 months. I couldn't be more excited and nervous. My medicine for my anxiety is really helping though!
I can't wait to be back in Illinois and see my family soon. I miss everyone so much. Well, I hope all of you are doing well. Talk to you soon!

No comments:
Post a Comment
I adore comments!