18 May, 2011

Busy Bee

I haven't been able to blog for a couple of days because I've been so busy it's crazy. I actually just talked to Mama J for the first time today since I've left.

We left Georgia on Sunday morning and finally got to good ole' North Carolina around 4 that afternoon. We were able to unload the Uhaul and get everything out of Breana's storage in 2 hours which surprised me a lot.

Monday morning we got the power and water turned on and unpacked most of the things and we're pretty much done. I'm pretty proud of myself and Breana but now we're so worn out! I'm ready to see the Beach, go shopping, get a pedicure, etc. But most of all I'm ready to see William. I really hope time starts speeding by.

I've seen a few of the wives and had some good times so far! The weather is amazing here but I hope it gets a little warmer so we can visit the beach soon..I need a tan before my man comes home!

I hope everyones doing okay, and I'm really missing reading your blogs. I promise I'll catch up as soon as I have a computer. Remember you can keep in touch by my email if you need to, CJRork@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments!