I remember whenever I was younger I couldn't wait to move away from my parents into my OWN house..well now that time has came, I wish it hadn't. Don't get me wrong, I want to live with Wil, by ourselves in our OWN home, but I wish my dad could come to North Carolina, find us a house, get it all set up, and we just do all the moving in. I'm so sick of looking at houses I could puke. I don't even know what to do and I feel like just looking at them is pointless right now when I can to jack shit without Wil here since I'm not his POA.
I've found a few places we like, and we've decided we're most likely going to get a townhouse because of course, it's not only impossible to find a place in our price range, but it's also impossible to add on "Pet friendly" to that. Like seriously it's like trying to find a needle in a haystack when you're trying to find a pet friendly home to rent...and buying is out of the question for us right now, we're only going to be in NC for about a year and we don't want to be stuck with two house payments so we're not wanting to buy a house hoping to rent it out and no one renting it.
I just wish these next few weeks would fly by so I can finally have my man back all to myself and we could figure out what in the hell we're going to do and find a house. It would be really nice.
oh and btw, we have cable and internet now at Breana's, so this is me actually blogging on the computer!..for the first time in like a week and a half..seemed pretty stranged not being able to read all of my blogs I follow..well I'm baaaack!! :) (but not for long..)

Hey sweets.. I'm a broker so if you have any questions or need any help feel free to ask!
ReplyDeleteI am sure you will find something! Don't give up yet! <3
ReplyDelete