Click to make bigger...it even says "I'm adopted!" and "
This little guy is MINE MINE MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't have much more to blog about.
Ayden and Bentleighs birthday party days have been set.
Ayden's is April 16th. Bentleighs is thr 17th. Two birthdays in one weekend! Holy cow.
Charlie will be able to be "shipped" to me after April 9th since we have to wait for him to be 8 weeks old. His flight will be 2-5 days after that date...oh goodness gracious I can't even begin to describe how excited I am.
OH AND I GOT MY HOMECOMING OUTFIT! If any of ya'll wanna see, e-mail me. Wil is a little sneaky and reads my blog when I tell him NOT to because of some stuff, LIKE him wanting to see my HC outfit and I won't show him. CJRork@gmail.com :)


AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteADORABLE! Can't wait to see more pics of the lil guy when you get him.
ReplyDelete