01 April, 2011

Friday!

Hello April! Nice to see you again. Please do me a favor and rush through your lovely days, I'm more than ready for MAY!



 
 
1.   The best prank I ever pulled was.. Literally can't think of any. I really don't know if I've even ever pulled a prank on someone. I know something really funny I did to William before he left was...he was taking a shower at the beach house, and I really needed to get in the bathroom to start on my hair. So I got a glass of cold water and acted like I was just about to blowdry my hair and poured it on him. I still laugh about it, and he STILL hasn't got me back! :)
 2.  The best prank ever pulled on me was.. HA! Makes me laugh even thinking about this. My sister Morgan's best friend Abby is basically like another sister of mine. She made this fake facebook of this creepy guy and his name was "Moe Sanchez". At the time I thought this facebook creeper was REAL, and not abby. Well, one day he kept messaging me over and over and telling me all these facts about me that he shouldn't have known, and it was creeping me out SO bad, and then he told me he was outside (it was about Midnight) and I was REALLY scared! I almost called the cops thinking this guy was about to come in the house and do something to me...and little did I know it was Abby on her iPod touch messaging me the WHOLE time! She got me good.

 
3.  A day without .. a smile on your face .. is a day wasted.

4.  The most important things in life are.. family, friends, & happiness.
5.  I dream of ... having an amazing family with Wil, and of course never having to live paycheck to paycheck..but as long as I have Wil, I'll be happy.


6.  I dread.. Not being able to have children of my own. I know I could ALWAYS adopt, which I want to do anyways..but I still think about it CONSTANTLY & we're not even trying to have a family yet! It's always been a huge fear of mine.
7.  A discovery I made this week was... The love of my life is in war, in Afghanistan, and as much as I'd love sympothy 24/7, people have it worse than me. A lot worse. Not just widows of the Military either, but a lot of people in the world have it worse than me. I shouldn't take things for granted.
 
 
 
 
6 MORE WEEKS UNTIL BREANA & I ARE NC BOUND!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments!