30 March, 2011

100 facts?!

Okay so I have a couple people I follow do this, and I was trying NOT to, but when I read Lydia's post tonight I gave in. Bare with me, it's 12:42 AM and I don't think I'm tired..but I could probably crash any second because my cleaning OCD just kicked in and I cleaned my room spotless like a crazy person. If you want to join in on the fun, you can always go link up at Megan Writes! :) Oh & PS: I'm going to TRY and get 100..I may not succeed though.

 Facts about Candice;

1. I was named after my Grandmother, Ruby Jo.

2. I have always lived in Illinois. Alton Illinois from the day I was born until sophomore year. Then Highland, Troy, and now Staunton.

3. My dad had one brother and two sisters. When I was in 3rd grade and he was 40, he found out he had two more older siblings my Grandfather hid from everyone his whole life. I have another Aunt and Uncle.

4. My mother was born and raised in Southern Alabama, and I probably have the worst southern accent a person from Illinois has ever had.

5. I've had the same best friend from the day I was born. No lie. Breana's dad and my dad were best friends for 17 years. Breana is 6 days older than me, she'll never let anyone forget.

6. My brother and I could be twins we look so much a like. People have actually thought we were before. I'm 3 years older.

7. I've lived in 10 different houses so far.

8. I'm allergic to Ketchup, but not tomatoes.

9. I'm a cat person.

10. I had to jump start my first car every time I wanted to drive it.

11. I'm addicted to trashy reality television.

12. The first time I ever had a taco was when I was 17. A soft taco from Tacobell with no lettece. To this day I still haven't had a hard taco.

13. I'm a very picky eater. I will not eat anything if it doesn't look or smell appealing.

14. I could live off Pizza.

15. My cat Nahla was named Nahla because my best friend at the time had a pomeranian named Simba.

16. I treat my cat like my child.

17. Wil and I have only been together for 6 months.

18. My eyes turn grey when I'm upset, but normally they're blue.

19. I know every word to every Dixie Chicks song.

20. I dispise Lady Gaga.

21. My first concert was the Back Street Boys. I've seen them twice.

22. The only fond memory of good I have with my mother when I was younger was a George Strait concert. We both wore red shirts, white jeans, and white cowboy boots.

23. One of my best friends died April 6, 2007 when he was 17 from drinking and driving.

24. I have never drank and drove, and I never will, because of him. He probably saved my life, I could have if he didn't die, and I could have possibly died one day from drinking and driving.

25. The first cigarette I ever smoked was a GPC in the summer after 4th grade, in my friend Samantha Schiably's back yard on July 4th.

26. I became a real "smoker" my Freshman year of High school.

27. I smoke Marlboro lights.

28. I'm 19 years old. My birthday is October 28th, 1991.

29. I almost died at birth. One nurse told my father everything would be fine, and then another told him to make funeral arrangments. I've never had health issues after.

30. I have anxiety problems so bad I can't answer the door when a Pizza man comes.

31. I have OCD when it comes to cleaning.

32. I've owned four cars in my short 4 years of driving.

33. I met William on September 25, 2010 at Breana and Kody's house in North Carolina.

34. Wil took me to New York city for my first time ever on October 31st, 2010.

35. I have to drink atleast one dr. pepper a day.

36. I stopped going to high school the middle of my sophomore year and got my GED.

37. I started cosmetology school but quit that also.

38. I was a cheerleader for 13 years.

39. My compitetion squad won 2nd place international in the whole world at Disney World when I was in 7th grade.

40. I've tried being a vegitarian 6 times in my life. I still eat meat.

41. All my grandparents passed away by the time I was 17. My mothers real father died when she was 17 so I never met him.

42. My cat is in heat as we speak and she sounds like a dying cow and I want to ring her neck.

43. I still depend on my Dad for everything when it comes to money.

44. One of my biggest pet peeves is when someone ask me who I'm texting. If I wanted you to know, I'd tell you.

45. I'm very blunt and up forwarded with my opinion. Sometimes I come off as a huge bitch and I don't even notice.

46. My REAL names have NEVER been painted.

47. I couldn't tell you my real hair color for 3 years. I now know it is bleach blonde from looking at pictures from my childhood.

48. I bake constantly.

49. My dad has called me "Princess" my whole life, and at one time when I was younger I seriously thought I was a real princess, and would tell people I was.

50. I sleep with Wil's stuffed dog, Rover, every night that he got the day he was born.

51. I wear an article of Wil's clothing every day almost.

52. I used to bite my toenails when I was little. Sick, right?

53. Middle school was the worst 3 years of my life.

54. I drove my mom's car all the time in 8th grade until the school cop caught me and warned me that I wouldn't get my license until I was 18 if he caught me again. All the kids were jealous until then.

55. I still have the outfit and blanket I came home from the hospital in.

56. I have to sleep with a fan.

57. Wil's grandfathers and my grandfathers all have same names. Robert and Robert, and Paul and Paul.

58. Wil and I have our future childrens names picked out already.

59. My dream car is a dark grey hummer h3.

60. I used to tell people I had two middle names, Candice Jo Catherine. Please do not ask me why, I was weird. Catherine is not anywhere in my name.

61. If I see someone I know in public, I usually hide.

62. I have strange beliefs.

63. I'm terrified the world is going to end in 2012.

64. I have to pee two times in 30 minutes before I can go to sleep at night.

65. I can remember everything about the first time I ever met Jonathan Butler, my best friend who died, including what he was wearing, almost 9 years ago.

66. I've got caught underage drinking more times than I can count, but now I never drink. The last time I drank anything besides wine was in December for my friend Eryn's birthday.

67. I always have to have everything planned out way ahead of time.

68. I was depressed for 3 months straight two years ago and didn't leave my house once.

69. My favorite color is Purple.

70. I never went to Prom. I bought a dress, got ready, rode in a limo and went to dinner, and then decided not to go to Prom.

71. I bite my nails so bad I almost don't have any.

72. I've colored my hair so many time. I've probably had it every color imaginable.

73. I've had the same pillow since I can remember, and it was my mom's before that.

74. I've never bought perfume for myself.

75. I'm obsessed with Justin Bieber.

76. My room is some what decorated in Spiderman.




that's all I can think of now! Hope you enjoy reading my weirdness ;)






1 comment:

  1. You have about the same luck as my sister with cars lol. She drove mine for a while when I was in college, then her next car was a lemon, THEN this past fall she got in a wreck which totaled her 3rd. car, and now she has a Honda Fit.

    I bite my nails too. It's such a hard habit to break!

    Thanks for sharing your facts :)

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments!