07 March, 2011

Dear ____ Part: 2

I've decided to write letters on my blog to my family, even though I'm sure they'll never read them. I'm moving to North Carolina in May/June, and I'll be away from them for a year or more, and I thought it'd just be a cute thing to do, to write them letters before I go.


Morgan is my middle step sister. She is 16.









Morgan,


I can always come to you when I am left with no one else to talk to you, and you always understand me and try and give me the best advice possible. I know you'd always have my back through anything and everything, and I'm very thankful for that. Our movie nights at my house are awesome, just talking and laughing and making funny faces all night. I will never forget taking you dress shopping for all of your dances, it's something really special to me that I experience that with you. I hope you know I'm proud of you with how many things you accomplished. I hope you graduate next year, and live up your senior year like no other. You mean so much to me, and I adore you. I'm going to miss you so much, and our crazy adventures. Buffalo Wild Wings will never be the same in North Carolina without you. You have also took Wil in like your own brother, and it makes me so happy. Make sure to stay strong and keep everyone happy and smiling when I move, because I'm sure it's going to be a mess, and I know you're strong. I hope you come and visit Wil and I as often as you'd like. I love you so much, Sissy.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments!