07 March, 2011

Shocker

Something has happened that I never thought would be possible. There are more Subways in the United States than Mcdonalds. Holy cow.

33,749 Subways


32,747 Mcdonalds

Shocker.

Tonight has consisted of cleaning, showering, and playing with my 4 year old brother. I feel domesticated. ;) I've always dreamed of being a SAHM one day, but we all know in this economy it's not very likely, so I probably will never be one.

Wil and I have talked about college and stuff though. For years I've been saying I want to be a Social Worker, and I figured that is why I dropped out of Beauty school, because that's not what I was really set out to do. The more I think about it though, I'd love to have my own bakery. I love baking cupcakes, it's so fun and I enjoy doing it more than most things I do. Wil has been talking to me about it recently and he thinks I should go to school for Culinary Arts and get a Baking Degree and open up my own shop. He said if I do, he's just gonna go to school for Business management and we'll have a little family business. How cute right? I just want to make sure it's something I really do. Plus I feel like Wil would just being doing that for me, when I know his love for music. He's always told me he was gonna go to school for music when he gets out next summer, and now all of a sudden he's switched so he could join in on what I want to do. I feel like I could be taking away his dreams or passion from him. Blah.

Tonight I will be ooing and awing over this gorgeous face;



Caleb on Pretty Little Liars just makes my heart melt. His bad boy and scruffy look just makes me lick my lips. ;) ha! No but really, I always told Wil I didn't want him to grow his hair back out after he got out..and now I'm totally taking that back. If Wil grew his hair out and but a hat on like this (which he totally would) AND add Wil singing to me..oh man I'd lose it. Yum-mmmmmy! Plus, Caleb is getting super romantic with Hanna right now, and it's just precious. If only if only..haha just kidding, I love my Marine ;)


Day 27 - A picture of yourself and a family member


Brooke, Bentleigh - niece- , Samantha, Morgan, Ayden, and myself - yes I'm super short - all my siblings except Cody. 

Dad's side of the family -well some-



Day 28 - A picture of something you're afraid of
Day 29 - A picture that can always make you smile
Day 30 - A picture of someone you miss
Day 31 - A picture of yourself



1 comment:

  1. You know, they might be your step-sisters, but you guys look so simiular!

    And I agree about Caleb! He's so dreamy. Lol :) I can't wait for tonights episode.

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments!