I don't know if I'm the only one, which I highly doubt I am, but I just watched the new series on Lifetime called "Coming Home" and bawled my eyes out from start to finish. Probably the most depressing hour in my lifetime, well besides when I sent Wil off. I was on the other hand disappointed that there weren't any Marines. No offense to anyone! ;)
Other than that I really enjoyed Army Wives and I'm super happy the new season started, but I'm also not excited due to the fact that the preview looks like it's going to be a super depressing season, and that's the last thing I need right now during this deployment, but that's not gonna stop me from watching it.
Today something happened that made me realize William is probably the best man ever alive, well to me, I know your husbands are all the best in your eyes, but seriously, I don't know how I got so lucky. I'm so thankful that we're a team. I'll never be afraid to tell him anything, even though I was dumb and stupid and am kinda in debt with a 400 dollar something credit card. I'm SO thankful that Wil is so understanding, and I'm so thankful that I have a man that loves me as much as he does. He's my world and my best friend.
If any of you watched the new Homecoming show? what did you think?
Oh and btw, Remember when I told you about the new awesome button Consider the liles made? About how you should put it on your page (like I did, look to the left!) if you're currently surviving a deployment? Well I thought of this AWESOME idea that she should pick a Military spouse/girlfriend/ whatever every week and feature her, and interview her with a few questions about her & her MilSpouse, etc. If you think this is a good idea, go over to her page and tell her you love the idea I thought! I think it's an awesome way to get to know each other in the MilSpouse Blog community, and learn a little bit more about themselves and their story! :)
Ps: I'm super excited about the "What's on Candice's phone" tomorrow..I have some pretty good pictures, and I've been excited about it all week and making sure I get some good ones..I hope y'all are ready! :)

I laughed through them both. I haven't cried much this deployment. I don't really feel bad about it. It's just easier for me to brush it off and go on with my life. I know he'll be back home.
ReplyDeleteI probably sound like a bitch but that's just how I deal with it.
I cried like a baby :( made me miss my baby so much more.
ReplyDelete